The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. So it’s crucial to protect that investment. What types of coverages currently protect your home? To what extent? And what are the contingencies and loopholes? Understanding your coverage is just as important as understanding your mortgage. Leaving your investment vulnerable is one of the riskiest financial moves an individual or family can make. Read below for some of the many features that we offer in homeowners coverages, and follow the links to learn more.
Basic Protection You Need For
- Your Home
- Other Buildings or Structures on Your Property
- Personal Belongings – Furniture, Clothing, Appliances, etc.
- Additional Living Expenses
- Your Personal Legal Liability
Special Features You Can Choose for Additional Security
- Home Replacement Guarantee
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Additional Enhancement Coverage Forms