Spring is here and it’s time to start thinking about all the summer adventures that await. We are here to take the worry out of your summer fun with coverages that protect you and your family. Whether you are going to hit the road in your RV or motorcycle or head to the lake with your boat. We have got you covered.
Boat and Personal Watercraft
Cast off and leave your stress behind. We have the coverages you need to leave the marina. Here are just a few:
- Total Loss Replacement – replaces insured’s boat with a brand new one of similar make and quality
- Trailer Trip Interruption coverage – pays for meals, transportation and lodging if you have a trailer or tow vehicle breakdown or accident while towing your watercraft more than 100 miles from home
- Replacement Cost Fishing Equipment – up to $10,000 for tackle, rods, and reels
- Replacement Cost of Personal Effects – protects the insured’s personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- Wreckage Removal coverage – Pays for an attempted raising, removal or destruction of the wreckage
If you are a road warrior or a fair-weather rider, we can find the coverages that you need. Here are just a few:
- Accessory coverage – Customize your policy for upgrades, customization, equipment and accessories that are on your bike
- Roadside Assistance/Trip Interruption – provides assistance for disabled vehicles as well as coverage for food, hotel and transportation
- OEM Parts Guarantee – if you have Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts in your bike OEM parts will be used in repairs
- Total Loss Coverage – If you bike is totaled, you will receive full manufacturer’s suggested retail price for a brand-new bike, minus your policy deductible
- Safety Riding Apparel coverage – In the event of an accident coverage will be available to replace damaged helmets, riding jackets and other safety apparel
On the road of life there can be a few bumps in the road. Here are just a few of the coverages that are available when you insure your RV:
- Total Loss Replacement – replaces a “totaled” RV with a new model of similar make and quality
- Full Timer’s Package – extra coverage for customer who use an RV as their home
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – protects the insured’s personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance – provides assistance for disabled vehicles
- Emergency Vacation Expense – provides coverage for lodging and transportation if an RV is damaged during a trip
With multiple carriers to choose from we can find the right coverage that fits your needs and your lifestyle.
Call us today with any questions or to set up coverage.
*Policy terms and conditions apply