Your special day is almost here! You have planned, deposits to vendors have been paid, and the venue has been reserved. Have you considered how you could be financially protected if you unexpectedly need to cancel your event? What if you are found responsible for property damage or even worse injuries caused during your event?
Special Event insurance will help you with this.
WHAT IS SPECIAL EVENT INSURANCE?
- Insurance that helps to protect your investment and limit your liability for a specific event
WHAT DOES SPECIAL EVENT INSURANCE COVER?
- Cancellation Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Optional Liquor Liability Coverage
EVENT CANCELLATION COVERAGE
- Cancellation/Postponement coverage for your nonrefundable expenses if your event needs to cancelled or postponed due to:
- Serious illness
- Extreme weather
- Missing caterer
- Missing officiant
- Bankrupt event facility
EVENT LIABILITY COVERAGE
- Protection if you are found legally responsible for property damage, personal injury or bodily injury which occurs during your event
- Protection if you are found legally responsible for bodily injury of property damage as a result of an intoxicated guest that was served alcohol at your event
WHAT EVENTS ARE COVERED BY SPECIAL EVENT INSURANCE?
- Birthday, Anniversary, Retirement and Graduation Parties
- Antique Shows
- Festivals and Fairs
- Trade Shows
- Many more available
There are many reasons to purchase event insurance. First and foremost, it protects your financial interest. Additionally, it can meet contractual obligations required by your venue.
Special event insurance is relatively inexpensive. To be protected you must purchase the insurance prior to the event.
We are here to help you with all of your Special Event coverage questions. We will help you understand the policy limits and deductibles of your Special Event policy. We will also review any additional coverages that may be available.
It is fast and easy! We would love to help you secure an Event Policy for your next function.
Call us today!